How to write a memoir? How do I write my life story? Well, it's not as tough as you might think. You can certainly do it yourself. You just need to know what to ask. Here are five sample questions to prime the pump of your memories. You can start TODAY.
5 Sample Questions for Writing an Autobiography
1) Describe your town, neighborhood, and the environment around your childhood home.
2) Tell about your childhood friends and your favorite things to play. Describe a favorite hiding place or place to be alone.
3) Do you have a special hobby such as woodworking, gardening, painting, or something else? Why do you enjoy doing this? Do you share this hobby with anyone close to you?
4) What is the best part of your day?
5) What are your secrets for living the good life?
So that's just the beginning.... but take a look at www.lifebio.com
if you'd like more great ideas on how to write a memoir. We have a fantastic how to write a memoir template just waiting for YOU!
How to write an a memoir book: 3 tips to getting started
Every life deserves a memoir. So how should we go about creating our memoirs and avoiding the dreaded blank sheet of paper?
LifeBio makes the following how tos simple and easy.
- How to write a memoir
- How to write a memoir for kids
- How to write a memoir book
- How to write a memoir about yourself